Hi Susan

Hope you are well

#####################

Reading your post….I wonder if there is a deeper questions for the students

"scientific articles of the highest quality " seems to be a good phrase to pick on

What criteria should we use to select the best paper?

Once we establish class consensus on criteria…then lets apply them and compere the results

Then the report conversation would be about "why did you picked that paper"….…."what criteria did you use?"…."how did you apply the criteria?"

Focusing on selection criteria might give more comparability at report

#######################

The rest looks great…you have good intentionality and students will be doing a very authentic task

jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]<applewebdata:[log in to unmask]>

Check out http://<http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/>www.teambasedlearning.org

© Copyright 2013, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.