Hello Everyone!

I have very recently been turned on-to TBL and during my preparations, I happened upon the following article:

Robinson, D. H., Sweet, M., & Mayrath, M. (2008). A COMPUTER BASED, TEAM BASED TESTING SYSTEM.

Describing an open-source software developed at the University of Texas.

I located the Vision Awards Downloads page at the University of Texas, however the file could not  be found.

I was hoping someone would be able and willing to either pass the file along or provide some information on how to obtain it.

I do have email’s in to Drs. Robinson & Sweet, but considering the time lapse since the software’s introduction and my newness to the TBL culture I am unsure if someone else is now in charge of facilitation and distribution.

Many thanks!

Scott

Scott P. Breloff

Assistant Professor