Jennifer -

I have my students complete the peer evaluations in class (on paper) on
the last class day of the semester, which eliminates the possibility of
students "forgetting" to do them. I have to enter their peer evaluation
scores by hand into my grade spreadsheet, but that isn't a huge problem
as my classes are relatively small (usually 10-30 students).

- Mark

--
Mark Stevens, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Community & Regional Planning