Hi

we to use the Michaelsen method.....we arbitrarily peg average at 75%....so
if the students give tens across the board...they just made everyone
average.....so they would get 7.5 out of 10

we tell students this before they fill out the evaluation

jim

--
Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.