Jenny,

Your situation is so unusual that I suspect that one (or both) of two
things is happening:
1) The teams are too small to begin with (5 is the minimum and 6 or 7 is
better)
2) Something isn't going well with respect to the team-developoment
process. That could be lots of things but, the most common problems are
applications that aren't 4-S and/or not using IF-AT answer sheets.
Am I correct in my concerns on either of these?

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management