Mary,

Attached is a form that I used midway through my Positive Psychology course, and one that I used at the end. The forms gave me both quantitative and qualitative data. I adapted portions of these forms from some that exist on the TBL Collaborative website. Hope this is helpful.

--Nick

Nicholas DiFonzo, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychology

Department of Psychology