Dear TBLC Members,

If you will be attending the annual meeting of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) in San Francisco in November, please read on.

The TBLC will have a booth in the Exhibit Hall, and is seeking volunteers to help me and Julie staff the booth.  The hours are shown below.  If you are willing to volunteer an hour or more of your time on either day, please let me know at your earliest possible convenience by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Exhibit Hall Open              Sunday, November 4, 2012, 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Monday, November 5, 2012, 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Location:  MOs cone

In addition, the TBLC will be hosting a Lunchtime Meeting on Monday, November 5 at 11:45 AM to 1:15 PM, in room Pacific J of the Marriott Marquis hotel.  Please feel free to pick up lunch in the Exhibit Hall and bring it to the TBLC meeting to join us.  We look forward to seeing many of our medical education colleagues in San Francisco!

Wayne T. McCormack, Ph.D.
University of Florida College of Medicine

President, Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC)
http://www.teambasedlearning.org