I didn't specify that this couldn't be done in the syllabus because, honestly, I didn't think about it.  But one of my teams appealed a question on the RAT even though the team got it right on the tRAT, because one of the members of the team got the question wrong on the iRAT.  The student who got the question wrong is one of the brighter students in the class, and their appeal was well written and well reasoned.  I'm going to allow it this time because I didn't address it in the syllabus.  But for future reference, should this be allowed?

--
Douglas C. Anderson, Jr., Pharm.D., D.Ph., C.A.C.P.
Professor and Chair

Phil 4:13