Kevin,

We're not a med school, but in response to your question about others in the
UK using TBL, we've introduced TBL as the main learning and teaching
strategy for our new undergraduate Pharmacy Programme in Bradford this year.
It's early days but so far seems to be going very well, our students are
incredibly engaged.

It would be good to share experiences at some point?

Best wishes,

Simon Tweddell

Simon Tweddell

Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice

Bradford School of Pharmacy

University of Bradford

Bradford

BD7 1DP

Tel. 01274 235241

e-mail  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]