Team assignment don't need to have a right answer….they need to have an answer that is better than the others

Which is the best choice, which most appropriate, what would you recommend we do first, what would have the biggest impact, what would likely cost the least

You can present a series of reasonable option and they have to discriminate and pick the MOST reasonable

The real power is in the conversation that follows….as students describe their thinking and rationales for making a particular decision….what ever decision they choose to build their case around

jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email:
[log in to unmask]" style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; ">[log in to unmask]

Check out http://www.teambasedlearning.org

© Copyright 2012, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this messa
ge is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the meesage.