Polleverywhere<http://www.polleverywhere.com>  is free for audiences of 40 or less and easy to launch for quick polling via cell phones and/or their website.

~Josh

On Aug 27, 2012, at 10:24 PM, Robyn Davidson wrote:

Hi all,

While this is not strictly a TBL questions I suspect someone out there will know the answer.

Does anyone know of a moble phone app that can be used to record responses to questions in the lecture theatre. While I don't want to use this for summative purposes I do want to know how many answered and who said what. I'm sure I have heard of such systems but can't remember where.

I use Votapedia to collect student responses but this only tells me how many responded and a summary of responses, it does not record individual responses against student ids.

I've also used clickers but don't have access to them now and they are expensive. I need something that is very low cost, perferably free. Esentially soemthing where the student uses their mobile phone as a clicker.

Any ideas??

Regards
Robyn

________________________________