From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carson, Ron
Sent: Friday, 17 August 2012 12:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: If not Doing iRats, What?

I completed last semester's Older Adult course with good results.  The way my class was set up, I had 7 weeks of TBL and 6 weeks of traditional lecture, practicals, etc.  For the coming semester, I have 13 weeks of TBL class. So, given that only 6 or 7 iRats are recommended, what do you do on the weeks when no iRATS are scheduled?  Or, is it OK to do iRATS every week?

Thanks,

--
Ron Carson MHS, OT
Assistant Professor