Hello All,

Gail's experience is exactly the opposite of most of those who have tried
out-of-class iRATs. I called her right after I saw her post and we're
working on a joint post in which we will try to sort out why they have
worked for her but, not others. Stay tuned. I have the feeling that we will
all learn something from the discussion as it proceeds.

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management