I have a similar question about forming teams in the second and third year of law school. I have used TBL in first-year law classes, but this will be my first TBL class in an upper-level class. There are certain skills that I want to distribute among the teams, but some of those skills are evidenced by a grade in a first-year class. I don't want to ask who got an A in a certain class.

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law
Harrisburg, PA