I have a similar question about forming teams in the second and third year
of law school. I have used TBL in first-year law classes, but this will be
my first TBL class in an upper-level class. There are certain skills that I
want to distribute among the teams, but some of those skills are evidenced
by a grade in a first-year class. I don't want to ask who got an A in a
certain class.

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law