From: "Brescia, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:56:48 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Pod Casting

Erik,

We are using Articulate and Adobe Presenter.  Both have features the other does not.  I’m more familiar with Articulate and like the output.  There is a price to pay up front.  It takes me about 10 minutes to train new faculty how to use it and then I do all the saving and publishing after they are finished.

I’d be glad to answer any questions you have.

Bill----

_________________________
William Brescia, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Technology
Associate Professor of Preventive Medicine
Office of Medical Education
University of
TennesseeHealthScienceCenter (UTHSC)
910 Madison Avenue, Room 1002
Memphis, TN38163

This correspondence may be considered a public record and subject
to public inspection pursuant to the
Tennessee Public Records Act