-----Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Lane Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 07/23/2012 05:36PM
Subject: Student strategies to transition from Lecture to TBL

Hi all-

In a recent open house, one of our applicants asked about effective strategies for students who are “addicted” to lecture to make the transition to TBL. Do any of you have some good strategies that students have shared with you about jumping from lecture to TBL. Since our entire curriculum is TBL, stress of the change is a bit more acute. Thanks!

Lane

Lane J. Brunner, Ph.D., R.Ph.

Professor and Chair

Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences

California Northstate College of Pharmacy

10811 International Drive

Rancho Cordova, CA  95670

Tel: (916) 503-1860

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Room 232

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use, or disclose this communication. Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you.