From: Lane Brunner <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:56:26 -0700
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Student strategies to transition from Lecture to TBL

Hi all-

In a recent open house, one of our applicants asked about effective strategies for students who are “addicted” to lecture to make the transition to TBL. Do any of you have some good strategies that students have shared with you about jumping from lecture to TBL. Since our entire curriculum is TBL, stress of the change is a bit more acute. Thanks!

Lane

Lane J. Brunner, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Professor and Chair
Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences
California Northstate College of Pharmacy
10811 International Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670

Tel: (916) 503-1860
Office: Room 232

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use, or disclose this communication. Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you.