From: Eli CollinsBrown <[log in to unmask]>
To:<[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7/3/2012 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: Pod Casting

Erik,

I would second Derek's suggestions on Audacity and Camtasia.  I've used both Audacity and Camtasia for podcasts.  But Camtasia has the added benefit of being able to record the narration to PowerPoints or screen captures. I've been using Camtasia for more than 7 years now and love it.  The PC version is more robust than the Mac version, but both are very usable and the learning curve is not too high. Techsmith provides good tutorials as well.

Thanks,
Eli