Hi

We use both….but prefer the longer times

If you have the control….I would go for the longer classes

jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]" style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; ">[log in to unmask]
Web: http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca

© Copyright 2012, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the
message.