We are using TBL in the IM clerkship just started a few weeks ago. I have cc’d Nichole Zehnder who is the clerkship director and curriculum leader for this.

Eva Aagaard- University of Colorado

From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maria Cannarozzi
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Use of TBL in internal medicine learner settings

Dear all,

I am inquiring to find others who are using TBL to teach in the internal medicine clinical setting.  This can involve medical students, resident education or faculty development. We would like to create a consortium of those using this modality in these setting and publish some relevant literature.

Thank you!

Maria Cannarozzi

Maria L. Cannarozzi, MD

Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

College of Medicine

University of Central Florida

Health Sciences Campus at Lake Nona

6850 Lake Nona Boulevard