Thanks Jim. Currently the room is approximately twice as long as it is wide, if that helps in gauging rectangularity.

Certainly the acoustics are something we are focusing on. We currently use a room with similar dimensions for TBL but the acoustics are very unfavorable. On the other hand, I’m worrying about students seeing other students, not just hearing them. Plus, even if I can see you, you can still feel a long way away from me (thinking of sports stadia!).

I would be interested in hearing about the specific facilitation techniques in large groups. Thanks!

Hugh

Hugh Clements-Jewery, PhD

Assistant Professor of Physiology

West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine

400 N Lee Street

Lewisburg, WV 24901

Office: +1-304-793-6822

Fax: +1-304-645-4859