Karen,

One way you could still use MCQ and the IF-AT forms to assess student
knowledge of "list" information, is to have a question something like the
following:

"The text lists 5 key elements of authentic learning.  Which is the
following is NOT a key element?"

Then you would want to work hard to think of something that would look, to
a novice, like a good thing but is not one of the 5 key elements.

Dee Fink

--
L. Dee Fink

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: *Creating Significant Learning Experiences* (2003, Jossey-Bass)
**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services