Greetings,

I am in the process of developing a juried project proposal in physical therapy education as partial fulfillment of a Doctor of Health Sciences degree at the University of Indianapolis.  As part of my project, I am interested in using the STROBE classroom evaluation tool to compare engagement in TBL vs. the standard instruction used in other PTA courses.   Would anyone be able to send me the training protocol for this tool?

Kind Regards,

Lane Sidebottom, PT

Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education

Nebraska Methodist College

Physical Therapist Assistant Program

720 N. 87th Street

Omaha, NE  68114

402-354-7048

402-354-7130 (Fax)

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.