my two cents

still lecturing is still important

but it important WHY you do it....is it is response to student needs or questions?

and it is important HOW much you do.....small mini-lectures interspersed in activities is likely something to aim for

there are no definitive rules here

I have faculty who almost never lecture in their TBL courses and faculty who will on occasion give a 50 minute lecture (usually on a topic they couldn't figure out how to TBL)

JIm