From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marty Eng
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gallery Walks

Does anyone grade the gallery walks/application exercises?  If you do, do you have a rubric you would be willing to share?

Marty

Marty L. Eng, Pharm.D., CGP, BCPP, FASCP
Clinical Assistant Professor
Associate, Landon Center on Aging
University of Kansas, School of Pharmacy
KUMC, Mail Stop 4047, Rm B440
3901 Rainbow Blvd.
Kansas City, KS 66160
(Work) 913-588-5372
(Fax) 913-588-2355
(email) [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>