Gang,

I may have the chance to tie together a few different conversations I’ve been having recently in the hopes of pursuing grant funding.

It would help to hear from the Texas TBL’ers out there—just who you are, what you teach, and your institution.  There may be a networking possibility that could start in Texas and grow to benefit the whole TBL community.  Maybe.

Just to keep from choking others’ Inboxes, can you e-mail me privately?  [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

-M

Michael Sweet, Ph.D.

Director of Instructional Development, Center for Teaching and Learning

MAI 2206  |  Mail Stop G2100  |  (512) 232-1775  |  http://ctl.utexas.edu