Gang,

I may have the chance to tie together a few different conversations I've been having recently in the hopes of pursuing grant funding.

It would help to hear from the Texas TBL'ers out there-just who you are, what you teach, and your institution.  There may be a networking possibility that could start in Texas and grow to benefit the whole TBL community.  Maybe.

Just to keep from choking others' Inboxes, can you e-mail me privately?  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks!

-M

Michael Sweet, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Development, Center for Teaching and Learning
MAI 2206  |  Mail Stop G2100  |  (512) 232-1775  |  http://ctl.utexas.edu