Friends,

We are organizing a workshop for the Nursing school here on hybrid and blended learning.  Some of those folks already use TBL, but we are also highlighting TBL for those in the school who are not doing it.

I am "shooting up a flare" for input on pre-readings for the event.  We are looking for pre-reading resources that target:

1)      Backward design/Student-Centered learning practices in Nursing

2)      The experience of moving material into a hybrid/online format in Nursing

Are there any good resources the Nursing folks out there might recommend?

-M

Michael Sweet, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Development, Center for Teaching and Learning
MAI 2206  |  Mail Stop G2100  |  (512) 232-1775  |  http://ctl.utexas.edu