Thank you Scott for this post!  Indeed, one of the many hard tasks for us instructors is to transform the focus of any unit of study (semester course in physio) to a set of objectives that really address the most important concepts.  It goes so far beyond the table of contents in a textbook, which so often predominates our and student thinking.  Once this is done, however, the linking up with TBL as the learning activity and assessment makes the most of your and the students time.  Dean

Dean Parmelee, M.D.

Associate Dean for Academic Affairs

Boonshoft School of Medicine

Wright State University