From: Nick Roster <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:16:36 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anatomy and Phys TBL

Hello,

I have implemented TBL in my 2-semester Anatomy & Physiology class. I love it. However, I was wondering if anyone else has done the same. The issue I am running into is that my iRATS and gRATS are only over a chapter at a time. I can't seem to think outside the text on this one. Is it unwise to have so many (about 13) RATs a semester. I am using them to introduce the chapter material, then we launch into cases from there. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Nick

You can fill your head with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated.
--
Dr Nicholas O Roster
Science Department, Chair

231-995-1278