Hi all

My experience with asynchronous TBL is described in the attached ppt.  I
developed short answer RAP questions to avoid the use of MCQs online.  And
I did a lot of team development in the first course of the sequence.

I was very pleased with the results, and have started using the same
approach in f2f classes.

Cheers

Mark