Friends,

If you presented at the Team-Based Learning conference in Florida, please send your materials to Julie so she can share them via the conference website.  Her e-mail is:  [log in to unmask]

We’ve had some folks send their stuff in already—thanks!—and Julie has provided links to it in the appropriate places on the Program Schedule:  http://www.teambasedlearning.org/2012_Program_Schedule.  (Click on the word “Presentation” under the title of the session.)

At nearly every session I was in, folks asked the presenters to share their materials, so please don’t be shy.   You did a great job contributing to the community at the conference, now keep that contribution going by sending in your presentation materials!

Thanks everyone!

-M

Michael Sweet, Ph.D.

Director of Instructional Development, Center for Teaching and Learning

MAI 2206  |  Mail Stop G2100  |  (512) 232-1775  |  http://ctl.utexas.edu