Jim,

Yes, I actually do, as I'm visiting the school this summer to facilitate the implementation of TBL at her school and informed her of the TBL conference. Her name is Elizabeth Dearborn-Davis and her email is: [log in to unmask]

Cheers, Tom

Tom DeWitt, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
College of Business and Economics