Greetings,

I'm going to paraphrase Larry, that's the dangerous part.  In his closing remarks he said, If you are going to tweak TBL think about how it will help every member have a voice.

How do we measure that?  Do we have a good test for that?  What would be good proof?

I'm wondering.

Bill----
William Brescia, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Technology
Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine
Office of Medical Education
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
910 Madison Avenue, Room 1002
Memphis, TN 38163
This correspondence may be considered a public record and subject
to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act