---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vance, Steven James <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Subject: SmartBoard Usage
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Greetings from sunny Michigan!

I'm new to the Collaboration and to TBL but have worked in the
technology/medical simulation space for some time.  I would like to some
feedback as to the utility of SmartBoards (or equivalent) in TBL
activities.  It seems like it would be a nice fit and would allow for
groups to share work in real time with the ability to capture
electronically.  Is this technology used widely in TBL?  Thoughts?  If you
were putting in a new TBL classroom, would you include them?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Steve Vance, MD, FACEP
Assistant Dean, Simulation and Immersive Learning
Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine
Central Michigan University College of Medicine

--
Jim Sibley
NEW Home Phone 604-564-1043