I have a question for the group. Every year, we have students miss TBL sessions because of illness or being out of town for conferences. Because there are very few mandatory experiences at our school (outside of exams, almost none), students do not, and sometimes cannot, avoid missing sessions.

How are absences handled?

Amanda

Amanda R. Emke, MD
   Instructor, Divisions of Pediatric Critical Care & Hospital Medicine
   Associate Fellowship Program Director, Pediatric Critical Care
   Course Master, Pre-Clinical Pediatrics
   St. Louis Children's Hospital, Washington University Physicians
One Children's Place, Northwest Tower, Campus Box 8116
St. Louis, MO 63110
(314)454-2527

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.