Dear All

Does anyone have any example MCQs and application activities they would be willing to share in the context of evidence based practice?  Whilst my course is aimed at nursing students, any material would be useful as we can always adapt.

We will also be evaluating our course which commences in October 2012 and if anyone has any process and outcomes measures used in the context of implementing TBL and would be willing to share, I’d welcome hearing from you.

Best wishes

Jenny

Dr Jenny Morris

Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Health Studies

Faculty of Health, Education and Society

University of Plymouth

Knowledge Spa

Treliske

Truro TR1 3HD

Cornwall

Tel: 01872 256461

Web: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/faculties/health

‘High quality education for high quality care’