Dean (and Amanda),

I think this is the best overall explanation of a gallery walk that I've seen. I have only one reinforcing comment. I like to think of gallery walks as a sequence of simultaneous reports. The first is when the posters go up. You should follow this with one or more additional simultaneous reports (e.g. What's the best/worst--along with key reason, A question that highlights the Achilles heel of the conclusions on one of the posters, etc.

Larry