Ruth and all:

I appreciate the feedback!  What is being offered here is similar to the
microteaching sessions mentioned by Sarah in her reply.  The department
wants to see the process live and on a biology topic.  I am encouraged by
Sarah's story about her microteaching session, but Laura made a good point
about watching the time.

I think everybody would get a kick out of being given some reading to get
through beforehand like Sarah and Theresa have done.  That would make
certainly make time management less of an issue.

I will certainly distribute the video link as well.

Thanks!
Dan