Hi

I have a couple of nursing cases that I am supposed to be posting to the
TBLC case bank

Are you a member of the TBLC....maybe I could send them directly to you then

#####################

Also here is a list of nurse educators

 Baumbusch, Jennifer RN,PhD
Assistant Professor
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar
UBC School of Nursing
T201 ­ 2211 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 2B5
Tel: 604-822-7496
Fax: 604-822-7466
Twitter: @GERONursing

Buchanan, Judy
Coordinator, Teaching & Learning Centre
University of New Brunswick Saint John (WCL 234)
100 Tucker Park Road
Saint John, NB, E2L 4L5
Telephone (506) 648-5910
Fax (506) 648-5701
[log in to unmask] <maitlo:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.unb.ca/saintjohn/teachlearn/
TBL experience: My interest and experience is with Nursing and health
Sciences combined (interprofessional learning context).

Clark, Michele C RN, PhD
Associate Professor
UNLV School of Nursing

Currey, Judy PhD
Associate Professor
Coordinator Postgraduate Critical Care and Perioperative Programs
Faculty of Health, Medicine, Nursing and Behavioural Sciences
Deakin University, Burwood Victoria 3125 Australia
Phone: 03 9244 6122 International: 61 3 9244 6122
Fax: 03 9244 6159 International: 61 3 9244 6159
http://www.deakin.edu.au/herg/about-us/biographies/judy-currey.php

Ekstrom, Ireta PhD, CPT
Instructional Designer
Central Michigan University
[log in to unmask] <http:[log in to unmask]>
TBL experience: I am the instructional designer for the forming medical
school at Central Michigan University. We are in the process of course
creation and are planning to use TBL extensively. I know about the process
and am looking for all the first-hand, practical help I can get. I will
probably be a listener/learner for a while.

Fagan, Barbara BScN, RN, CNCC (c)
Faculty, Critical Care Nursing Program
Registered Nurses Professional Development Centre
Room 233 Bethune Building
1276 South Park Street
Halifax, N.S., B3H 2Y9
Office:  473-7931
Cell:  233-9844
fax: 473-7590
http://rnpdc.nshealth.ca <http://nurse-educator.com/rnpdc.nshealth.ca>
TBL experience: We currently use TBL as the principle teaching methodology
in our Critical Care Nursing Program in Nova Scotia for post graduate
nurses.  The ³critical thinking² and team skills are crucial in this area of
nursing.

Feigenbaum, Gail RN, PhD
Nursing Assistant Instructor
School of Health, Wellness, Public Safety
Central New Mexico Community College
Office ­ Main Campus, JS 309 ³O²
(505)463-2010
TBL experience: I have been using TBL ever since 2004 when I was first
introduced to Larry Michaelsen and his work at a conferenceŠ.it has been my
teaching mainstay ever since.  I use TBL for nursing assistant courses (a
prerequisite for our nursing programs here at CNM)Š.and also use it to
teaching ³learn-by-doing² faculty development workshops.  I have been slowly
moving to a hybrid TBL format (50% online with Blackboard & Wimba Classroom
and 50% face-to-face).  TBL definitely helped fill all of the gaps that we
experienced using cooperative learning.  Attendance, student preparation,
being able to apply and retain course concepts, and ³uneven member
participation² (discussions dominated by one person, non-participation by
some, etc.) all significantly improved.   In addition, TBL enhanced the joy
of learning for both me and the students. More  info
<http://nurse-educator.com/tbl/?page_id=64>

Hall, Kim MSN, RN
Nursing Instructor
Nebraska Methodist College-Josie Harper Campus
720 North 87th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Fax: 402-354-7130
Toll Free number: 1-800-354-5510

Hickey, Kristine A. PhD
Rep Adj Associate Professor, Biology
University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash
(513) 936-7179
FAX: (513) 936-7113
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]</a><br
/><em>TBL experience</em>: I have very limited experience using TBL in
Anatomy & Physiology, but next year I would like to consider TBL
incorporation into an advanced physiology course for MSN graduate students
RN, WHNP-BC, CNE<br />Clinical Assistant Professor<br />Virginia
Commonwealth University School of Nursing<br />Department of Family and
Community Health Nursing<br />Box 980567, Richmond, VA 23298<br />(804)
828-5578<br /><a href=>
TBL experience: I have been using TBL for 5 years for the Graduate
Gynecology course for nurse practitioners. I have all IRATs, TRATS, and
activities created and am willing to share.

Mennenga, Heidi PhD, RN
Assistant Professor
South Dakota State University, College of Nursing
Box 2275
Brookings, SD 57007
TBL experience: I teach one course that uses TBL exclusively and have been
trying to get more of my colleagues to use it as well.

Schonening, Anne PhD, RN, CNE
Assistant Professor, Maternal/Child Nursing
Faculty Development Coordinator
Creighton University School of Nursing
(402) 280-4777
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] <mailto:
TBL experience: I don¹t use the TBL materials (as they are marketed) but we
do a variety of collaborative learning activities in our courses.

Selde, Sue
Academic Success Coordinator
Creighton University School of Nursing
2500 California Plaza, Criss II
Omaha, NE 68137
(402)280-2254
Strumpel, Charlene RN, BSN
Clinical Assistant
University of British Columbia Okanagan, School of Nursing
3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC  V1V 1V7
(250) 807-8173 (office)
(250) 215-8544 (cell)
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> TBL experience: I use TBL in two courses
that I teach. One course (where I am the sole instructor), uses all of the
elements of TBL. Another course (that I co-teach) only uses elements of TBL
for portions of the course.

Weinstein, Patricia PhD, ARNP
Assistant Professor,
University of Central Florida, College of Nursing
12201 Research Parkway, Suite 300
Orlando, FL 32826
Cell: (407) 468-4476
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> TBL experience: I tried using TBL in
the section of a course I co-teach, but students resented the RAP since it
was not required across the board.  Now I am using TBL in nursing research,
which I teach by myself as an online offering. I am still trying to convert
other teachers to TBL.

Willingham, Tonya RN, BSN, MA
Instructor and Course Coordinator,
Watts School of Nursing