I’ve been using TBL in my developmental psychology classes for the last few years.  I am struggling with what to do when some teams are done with the application activities before others.  I typically let the students know how much time they’ll have to complete the activity, and some teams take the whole time to complete it, while others don’t.  So then I have students who are waiting for others to complete the assignment so we can have our class discussion.  I'd love to hear suggestions for what I could have the teams who finish early do until we’re ready for the class discussion?

Krisztina

Krisztina Varga Jakobsen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology, MSC 7704