Hi all,
For those in need of a motivational boost related to your efforts to get TBL right, I’m sharing a comment from one of my students this semester.  This student actually took the time to send an e-mail to my Department Chair describing her experiences in several of her classes, one of which was mine.  Needless to say, I am amazed.  Karla

I have not had Dr. Kubitz until this semester and I am mad I waited so long to take her class. I have learned so much for exercise psychology. I love the team based learning tactic and I think it is fantastic for the major of exercise science. I think working with teams has been given such a bad name because of group projects, but not with team based learning. We have learned to trust our teams opinions and how to compromise to get to an answer. That is one very important life lesson!

Karla Kubitz, Ph.D., FACSM
Program Coordinator, Exercise Science
Department of Kinesiology
Towson University