It is a bit of a challenge but what we typically do (as students also get sick – not just travelling).

1.      Student must inform faculty and team of absence.

2.      Student can make up IRAT (at time and place set by faculty – can be before or after).  Student will get team scores.

3.      Or – in some cases (when we have many of them) we permit student to drop lowest TBL session from calculations.

Part of this depends on how many TBL sessions you have, what percent of the grade, what is most important – learning and scores, and finally how the team feels – as Peer evaluation can play a role in how the team feels about missing their team-mate.

Sandy

W: (65) 6516 8722

Administrative Executive: Belinda Yeo |
[log in to unmask] | 6516-8511

Important:  This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you.