I sure wish Moodle could help with that since it adds so much to other
aspects of TBL for communication and collaboration within teams, but its
grading part is (to me and most everyone I know regardless of level of
computer skill)  incredibly difficult to work with in any flexible and
realistic way.

--  Hugh

Dr. Hugh Gladwin
Assoc Professor, Global & Sociocultural Studies
Florida International University
305-608-9961, fax: 866-384-6069