Does anyone out there use TBL with classes of 200 or 300.  We have some faculty here in Mankato MN who would really like to try to do true TBL but are having trouble trying to figure out how to do it in a lecture hall with 300 students and only one faculty member.  If there is anyone out there who might be  able to spend some telephone or even e-mail time trying to help these faculty, please let me know and I will forward contact information to them.  We are at the end our semester here now and so it might not be till sometime in January before anyone gets back to you.

Thanks

Mary Hadley

Department of Chemistry and Geology.

Minnesota State University, Mankato