I am currently using TBL in a finance class--- third semester have used it.   Seems to be going pretty well.     At halfway through the semester,  I would like to get student feedback.   Just curious if anyone has good questions, good exercises, some technique to get good feedback on TBL about halfway through the course.

Thanks on advance.

Duane R. Stock, Price Investments Professor
205A  Adams Hall
Price College of Business
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK  73019

work email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
home email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

work fax: 405.325.5491,   or  405.325.7688

work phone: 405.325.5690

home phone: 405.364.5347

cell phone:  405.808.9344

home address: 4112 Harrogate Drive