From: Dee Fink [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:42 AM
To: Michaelsen, Larry; Sweet, Michael S; Dean Parmelee; Levine, Ruth; Sibley, Jim
Subject: Fwd: TBL in an Information Literacy Course Article

Hi Folks,

After a recent visit to SUNY-Albany to do a course design workshop, one of the faculty members there sent me this email below and a copy of the article she has had accepted for publication, about her use of TBL in an Information Literacy course.
      The faculty developer there, Bill Roberson, has been promoting TBL very effectively.

Perhaps there is some way to share this article with people in the Cooperative?
      If so, you have Trudi's email address here.

Enjoy!

Dee