Friends,

I am being asked to help design a class in Facilitating Group Process for an Adult Education program.

Of course TBL will be a continual thread throughout the course, but I need a CONTENT source that is about group process and effective facilitation.  (I.e., something to write RAP questions on that is a little broader in context than one of the TBL books.)

All of my Group Dynamics texts are old and a little too theoretical.  I haven’t hit Amazon yet—I thought I’d go to the Source of wisdom on matters like this first:  the TBL community.

Can anyone recommend a book that I might consider as a text for a class like this?

Any advice will be much appreciated!

-M

Michael Sweet, Ph.D.

Director of Instructional Development, Center for Teaching and Learning

MAI 2206  |  Mail Stop G2100  |  (512) 232-1775  |  http://ctl.utexas.edu