I plan on teaching an Algebra 2 course using the TBL model in a high school setting.  Students are generally very good about coming to class; however, they occasioanlly miss class because of illness.  How should I handle these students?  Should I not give them team points for the day?  I don't think I can give them the quiz after the fact as they are prone to "help" each other out on these sort of make up assessments.

I am also looking for some help from any other high school math teachers that may have done this with their kids.  What sort of group assignments did you give?

I am very excited to try this.  I have been teaching the same way for 17 years and I think a little shake up is needed...
Many thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Allyson